Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fried banana with caramel sauce

(Homemade) - Fried banana with caramel sauce

Even though I love cooking, but I prefer to cook something simple yet delicious. Something I will enjoy for afternoon snack with a cup of tea. Relax and no hurry ! There was a time that I wished I had more than 24 hours in a day to do more things. But I got the answer when I was watching my favorite serial movie "The Mentalist". A brief and clear answer that made me smile. Patrick Jane said, "You have exactly the same number of hours in the day as Albert Einstein had. Thomas Jefferson. Louis Pasteur. Ghandi". :D How true that is !

banana1

Never underestimate an old recipe magazine ! Never cross my mind I would find this interesting recipe of fried banana in an old recipe magazine. Different kind of fried banana compared to the ones I often eat. For this fried banana recipe is quite simple because I don't need to make the batter. The sauce is also special with caramelized coconut sugar. I should tell you, it's a perfect pair ! 

sauce1

Two days left to enter Sambel Pecel Kemangi giveaway event. Have you leave comment to win Sambel Pecel Kemangi yet ? It's open for Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines residents. Wanna enter but still don't know how ? Read the details here. Hurry up ! 

frbanana2


Enjoy....

3 comments:

  1. Mmmhh, delicious! A terrific combination.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..ini pisang goreng gaya baru.. pake tepung roti dan kacang mete, pasti enak nih..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...