Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Asam Padeh Tenggiri / Sour and Spicy Spanish Mackerel for Sefa Firdaus

 (Homemade) Asam padeh tenggiri / Sour and spicy Spanish mackerel


After my first guest post on Lekkericious, I got another chance to write my second one from Sefa Firdaus. One of Indonesian famous foodie blogger and food photographer (no pun intended !) First time I checked out her blog was over a year ago with her last post about how she was so happy and proud of being a new mom. She's been busy her cute little son, Kareem. Then, after a good long "sleep", she's finally back with her new wonderful blog Negeri Dongeng. I share this Sour and Spicy Spanish Mackerel over on Dapur negeri dongeng. Please come and read my full guest post on her blog. I dedicated this to our new friendship, Sefa ! Thank you :)

Enjoy....

-->

4 comments:

  1. Sefa has a beautiful blog.. i had discovered her when a DMBLGIT was hosted by her and this photograph is to win again. Can't take my eyes off it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes she is and now she's back :) Thanks for stopping by, Soma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Tika, thanks a lot for your tasty recipe and yummy photo :)

    hi Soma, how are you? I'm trying my best to make a return in foodblogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're most welcome Sefa. My pleasure ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...