Sunday, June 6, 2010

DMBLGIT goes 5

Flower

DMBLGIT (Does My Blog Look Good In This)
is a monthly food photography event wherein people submit their best food photos and a team of judges picks out the best of them on the basis of edibility, originality and aesthetics. This year would be the 5th anniversary of DMBLGIT.

My first entry for DMBLGIT was in January 2010, then I am a new comer in this event. So much I can learn in this event, especially in food photography. For you can see, DMBLGIT was created by Andrew of Spittoon and also Nidhi is the host of DMBLGIT June Edition.

Chocochips Cookies

I really hope that everyone who read this could also help spread the words for the event and its 5th anniversary by simply mentioning about it in your next post. Help us and also help this photography event, so it can continue for the next months and years.

Personally, I don't want this event will be the last or an end of DMBLGIT. So come on, send your best photo that has appeared on your blog during May 2010 to the host (Nidhi).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...