Thursday, May 27, 2010

Choco Banana Pastry for NCFPC event

Choco Banana Pastry

Sorry it took me so long to write back again (hhuuuhhh...like there's someone waiting for my update). But I can tell you, if in this period I feel not in the mood to bake something. Call it a break.


At the beginning of this month, I read a notification in NCFPC's fan page on Facebook. They started the new Food Photography event. This time they challenge everyone to submit their best picture of breakfast with only 3 props allowed. One photo per person, which I think that sounds good. So everyone will think and re-think, choose and re-choose which photo they will submit to the event.

What happened to me ? I was busy to find the best concept for simple breakfast. Breakfast, morning, newspaper, bread, oat, cereal, fruit, milk, you name it ... I have lots of photo stocks of breakfast. But I didn't feel satisfied enough with all the photos. Sigh.....

Then....after bought some pastry in the cake shop, I arrange the set as simple as I can. 3 props only, got it !! This was my last try, and I satisfied with this one. Green, simple, suitable for breakfast.

My hard work pays off....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...