Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My craziness of yoghurt

Kumquats-2

No, I don't make my own yoghurt. But I've been crazy in love with plain yoghurt lately. I could eat 250 gr of plain yoghurt all by myself within two days !! Yes, I do crazy with the sour taste of it. I just need to snack something which is fat free :D

This time, I combined my yoghurt with kumquat compote that I already made the day before. Not bad, though. At least I have new flavor for my yoghurt. The recipe of Kumquat Compote is here. The mixture from the ingredients makes this yoghurt more liquid so I could just drink it. The taste also not too sour as if I eat plain yoghurt without any additional flavors 

Kumquat compote and yogurt

Ingredients :

- 5 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp sweet condensed milk
- 3 tbsp water
- 6-8 ice cubes

How to :

Put all the ingredients in a blender (ice cubes on top) and blend on high speed until smooth. Put kumquat compote in a glass then pour the yoghurt to the glass. Serve.


Enjoy....

4 comments:

  1. The kumquat compote sounds so good Tika! What a great idea for flavouring yoghurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks for coming! You could combine any fruit with your plain yoghurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tika!! So cute :)
    Delicious and fresh. I love kumquat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...