Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Ramadhan special guest post on Yummy Food



In this holy month of Ramadhan, let me wish everyone a very happy, peaceful and blessed Ramadhan. May Allah shower His countless blessings upon us in this holy month. Aamiin. Serving special homemade meals for family is a fun thing to do. How we can gather as a family and enjoy iftar meals together. I do enjoy my free time during weekend to cook our family favorite food. Only to see beautiful smiles on my hubby's and my son's face then tell me how they love my homemade dishes. 

One of the famous Ramadhan blog event I know is Joy From Fasting to Feasting hosted by Lubna Karim from Yummy Food. On its sixth year of the event, Lubna asked me to do a special post for her. And I made this special Sweet potato balls with coconut sugar syrup for her. An Indonesian traditional snack that is often eaten as iftar meal. Please check the complete story and recipe over her blog. See you there !

(Homemade) - Sweet potato balls in coconut sugar syrup

10 comments:

  1. That looks lovely! Heading over to Yummy Food.

    Happy Ramamdan!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Tika, Its my pleasure to have u as my guest....Thanks a zillion for taking out time and doing out such a fab post....Ramadan Kareem to you and u r family....Hugs,Lubna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My greatest gratitude goes to you, dear :) My pleasure to work with you again.

      Delete
  3. Hopping over from Lubna's space. Hello from Malaysia ;)

    Glad to have known about you and your blog...your space is so beautiful and makes me hungry rightaway :)
    Ramadan Mubarak to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Venisri...
      Nice to know new friend as sweet as you :) Welcome to my blog and I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete
  4. I was born in Indonesia and lived there for 10 years. This makes my mouth water. It's so hard finding authentic Indonesian food in the states. It's equally hard cooking from scratch with the lack of fresh ingredients. I need another eatcation to Indo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a lovely post n loved ur sweet balls...Do link in ur Ramdan entries to my event...Jus tlink em following d rules 4 d giveaway...
    http://www.sajustastes.com/2013/06/foodabulous-fest-ramzan-mango-season_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. Food

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...