Thursday, July 24, 2014

Guest Post : Fried Sweet Potato Balls for "Joy From Fasting to Feasting VII" event

My special Ramadhan guest post for Yummy Food before Ramadhan ends. Bola-bola ubi goreng or Fried sweet potato balls that you can enjoy as your iftar snack. Lubna Karim has been posting Ramadhan recipes on her blog for almost a month since the first day of Ramadhan. On its seventh year, Joy from Fasting to Feasting become a solid place for Muslim bloggers from different country to introduce their popular food or drink during Ramadhan. I salute you, Lubna and I hope I can participate again next year.


This year, I've done my part in this event by submitting a quick, supersimple and vegetarian recipe. Please free to check it out on Yummy Food : Fried sweet potato balls.
(Homemade) - Fried sweet potato balls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave comment on my post. I will respond as soon as I can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...