Same thing happened when I saw this recipe from Donna Hay. I was so excited to bake some. This actually a brownie cookies recipe, but something went wrong in the process. Thus, I put the batter into the paper cups and turned them into brownie cupcake :D But it was a pretty and yummy accident though !
Brownie in cups
- 350g dark chocolate, chopped
- 40g butter
- 2 eggs
- 120 gr caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 35 gr plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder, sifted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Place 200g of the chocolate and the butter in a small saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Set aside.
3. Place the eggs, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk for 15 minutes or until pale and creamy. Stir through the flour, baking powder, chocolate mixture and remaining chocolate and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
4. Spoon tablespoonfuls of the mixture at a time, onto cups lined with paper cups. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool completely on trays.
Nela from Beloved Star is running a Foodography Photo Contest. If you wanna join the contest but you don't know the rules or wanna see the prizes, please click here. She told me that this contest is open internationally. So, pack your bag ! Choose one or two of your best food photos and send them to her.